Coordination of the consultants relevant to their spiralized services is imperative in order to have a successful and safe project or to sustain ongoing business operation without major incidents.
Consultant Coordination consisting of:
- managing the communications between consultants/contractors/tradespersons and with the client, and
- providing direction as necessary to give effect to any design decisions taken, and
- reviewing the deliverables of the work to assist in identifying conflicts and to monitor compliance with directions.
Coordination begins at the inception of the project, the first meetings with the client and/or consultants, and continues as long as the consultant is involved with the project.
TASKS INCLUDED IN THE ROLE OF COORDINATION OF ALL CONSULTANTS:
Overall - All Phases
- Establish procedures for and manage information flow among all consultants and all other parties involved. Provide direction as necessary to give effect to any work related decisions taken.
- Obtain and circulate client comments whenever they occur and approvals to move from phase to phase and changes to budget to coordinate with estimates of construction cost estimates.
- Review the program of requirements and design documents as they develop to assess, identify and assist to modify and resolve incompatibilities among requirements of all consultants.
- Assist to identify any imbalance or incompatibilities and to establish a congruent relationship amongst the client’s building program, budget and project schedule.
JOIN TRADEHUB WORKFORCE AT JOBS.TRADEHUB.CA